Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: This just needs to be said!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Morning HillJayne

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a post.

    For Those who don't know, HillJayne is a Big Jayne Mansfield Fan. You should take a moment and visit this wonderful site

  2. #42
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Hilljayne!
    <marquee>I'm a pepper!pepper She's a pepper!pepper Wouldn't you like to pepper be a pepper too?pepper ??????pepper</marquee>xyxthumbs
    Gus

  3. #43
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ..ahhh a nice bowl of pinto beans, but what's missing? *snatching a dancing pepper* hot pepper sauce muhahahahahahahahah

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey everyone !

    It's been awhile, huh ?

    Everyone seems to be doing okay. I'm glad.

    Mannequin [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good to see ya Manniquin

    DCP 4001


    Hey I'm glad y'all stopped by, Can I get ya sumptin? A coke, some cheese, slice of melon....anything?

  6. #46
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Would it surprise you to hear that I'd prefer Dr.pepper

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #47
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah Can I get someone to come over to clean and stock my fridge like that???

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol sis !

    I used to wish that back in my college days. You know, I don't mind cleaning MY OWN fridge, I just dread starting but then once I get going, it's like my time to sort things out mentally AND physically. Anyway, this one time (at band camp [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) I needed some food, a friend of mine and I returned the empties that I had been keeping and we ended up buying more beer !!!

    Crazy days (or should I say daze ?) haha !

    Mannequin [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate cleaning the fridge BUT that is because I have a 2 years old who likes to try and help!!!

  10. #50
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my pet peeve is cleaning the fridge. I wait till everyting has a good growth of mold.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •